Telangana Inter Results Expected Date : April 22nd or 23rd, 2016 at 10:00 PM
The Inter first year examination was conducted by the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) from March 2 to 19. The results for the same will be declared soon. All those candidates who have appeared for this exam are required to check the same from the official website www.bietelangana.cgg.gov.in around April 22nd or 23rd.
Candidates studying for various courses like MPC, BiPC, HEC, CEC etc. have appeared for the examination across various centres in Telangana.
Steps to check the result:
- Log on to the official website www.bietelangana.cgg.gov.in
- Click on 'TS Inter 1st Year Results 2016'
- Enter your registration number and date of birth (DOB)
- Click on submit
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take a print out for further reference
About BIE (Board of Intermediate Education):
The BIE has the main objective of regulating and supervising the system of intermediate education. It executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations, granting affiliations to colleges and providing direction, support and leadership for all educational institutions under its jurisdiction.